The Urban summita one-day conference to open the conversation to all people to build a stronger springfield
Oct 3rd, 9am–4pm
From Relief to Restoration
With over 2,000 non-profit organizations in Greene County aimed at relief, we don't need another program—we need better communication.
Urban Summit is a one-day event in the Schweitzer Outreach Center on Thursday, October 3 from 9am–4pm, where we will focus on a good and beautiful community.
Guest speakers will share about education, health, diversity, family and faith—all vitally important for a thriving community. Our hope is to reignite your dreams and give you practical and strategic tools to make it happen by sharing stories and exposing you to multiple perspectives.
This is a call to those who are doing the work of mending and building in Springfield's urban landscape:
- the grandmothers who watch over the kids in the neighborhood
- the bankers who make capital available in under-resourced areas
- the neighborhood gardener
- the artist who paints poles
- the pastor who mentors a teenager the kid selling cookies on the sidewalk
- the shop owner who keeps a day job open to give someone a chance
- the marketing genius who embraces graffiti
- the school teacher who keeps a stash of coats for cold days
Each ticket costs $35 which includes:
- Swag Bag
- Church Forsaken by Johnathan Brooks
Save Your Seat!
Typical conference tickets can cost over $50/day at a discounted rate! We want to keep our cost as low as possible because we want as many people as possible to join the discussion on how to make a stronger Springfield. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of it!!